Causes of Uncontrollable shaking of the hands and fingers.
Have you ever experienced a situation where your hands and fingers became shaky all of a sudden in an involuntary manner? Well if your answer is yes then keep on reading to find out what the causes are. These involuntary movements are sometimes intense that it affects activities you wish to perform with your hands. For example, it can interfere with how you hold a pen when writing or typing on your cell phone. The actual medical term for these unintentional and uncontrolled movements is called tremor. Tremors can affect any part of the body but it mostly affects the limbs.
Causes of Tremors
1. Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia): If your hands become shaky all of a sudden, it could be an indication that you are hungry and needs to eat.
2. Alcoholism: Tremor is common among those who are alcoholics. If you know of any alcoholic, take notice of their hands when they are sober and you find out that they are shaking.
3. Stroke: the blockage or the rupture of vessels in the brain thereby preventing oxygen from reaching the brain cells. The most common cause is hypertension and hence tremor is also common among hypertensives.
4. Parkinson's disease
5. Medications: some psychotic medications have tremors as their side effects.
6. Stress: If you could remember, during exams, you sometimes experience some tremors which may be due to stressing of the brain or anxiety.
Tremors are not always serious but they can sometimes indicate the worsening of a condition. If it is the result of a medical condition, it resolves when that medical condition is treated.
Content created and supplied by: Dimonline (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More