Pawpaw's are very popular and healthy fruits that are being used worldwide. With pawpaw's every single part of the tree has it medicinal benefits to our health. In today's article we will only focus on how to prepare a very powerful herbal medicine using the Pawpaw leaves.
Papaya leaf is often consumed as an extract, tea, or juice and has been found to treat symptoms related to dengue fever. Other common uses include reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar control, supporting skin and hair health, and preventing cancer.
The leaves Just as the yellowish, orange, fleshy fruit is rich vitamins, the green papaya leaf is a repository of vitamin A, C, E, K, B Along with minerals calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, besides enzymes such as papain, chymopapain; alkaloid compounds Like karpain.
How To Prepare The Medicine.
Preparation of the medicine is quite very simple. It can be prepared in two ways.
1.Blend about 2 handful using a blender and drink.
2.Add water to the medicine and heat it for about 30mins before drinking.
Please before you proceed further to details please kindly take a seconds to tap on the follow button so that you don't miss any of my daily health articles.
1. Helps Treat Dengue fever. The leaves contains compounds and antioxidant that helps in treating fever but more especially dengue fever.
2. Beneficial for liver: Improve your liver functioning with papaya leaf extract. The juices’ healing properties have the potential to cure one from chronic liver diseases- jaundice, liver cirrhosis; cancer. It naturally detoxifies the liver, and cleanses the toxins from the liver.
3. Improves skin, hair: Applying papaya juice on your body takes care of dry, flaky skin. It acts as a natural moisturizer, reduces pimples, acne; prevents excess oil secretion. And for the hair, the juice aids in hair growth, alleviates dandruff, flaky scalp, thereby imparting a great set of mane.
4. Cures malaria: The leaf’s juice has acetogonin compound that works effectively to treat malaria. Its plasmodiastatic properties indirectly manage malaria fever.
5. Controls diabetes and boosts digestion: The juice’s medicinal property helps enhance insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels. It reduces oxidative stress, prevents kidney damage. And its enzymes work wonders.
People with dengue fever should drink the herbal medicine morning and evening for about 4-5 days.
But if you are drinking the medicine for liver benefits , hair, and diabetics use the medicine for about a month.
kindly help me spread this article by sharing it to at least two people.
like this article if it was very beneficial to you.
Content created and supplied by: Healthtrends360 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More