Almonds have been popular in the diets of ancient Indians and Egyptians. This nut is a very healthy snack as it contains many minerals and vitamins that you need: they are rich in magnesium, vitamin B, protein, and amino acids.
Today Healthmatics would like to tell you of 7 positive changes that occur if you eat these nuts every day. All you need to do is just eat four almonds a day, and your body will transform in an amazing way in almost no time! Did you know that almonds can even prevent some types of cancer? Don't forget to follow us for more articles like this.
1. Help you lose weight.
2. Boost your brain activity.
3. Reduce heart attack risk.
4. Make your bones strong.
5. Lower bad cholesterol.
6. Help feel better during pregnancy.
7. Reduce the risk of cancer.
- According to a recent study, almonds reduce hunger and desire to eat later in the day, so eating almonds is an easy way to reduce your overall calorie intake!
- Almonds are the source of many nutrients that help in the development of the brain. Almonds contain amino acids and oils, which help your brain maintain concentration.
- Being one of the most powerful antioxidants; almonds prevent the cells of your body against premature aging.
- A recent study has shown that those who consume almonds five times a week have a 50% less chance to get a heart attack.
- Almonds are a source of calcium, which prevents osteoporosis and strengthens your bones, teeth, and muscles. Also, these nuts contain magnesium and potassium, which are essential for healthy bones as well.
- Almonds are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats and some polyunsaturated fats that help reduce bad cholesterol.
- In case you are pregnant, you should eat a few almonds every day as vitamin E is necessary for a woman during the pregnancy period.
- Almonds are an excellent source of vitamin B and flavonoids that lessen the risk of breast cancer. Also, these nuts are rich in boron, which helps prevent prostate cancer.
like and share this information with all your friends and families. drop all comments and questions about this below.
Content created and supplied by: Healthmatics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More