I can recommend some natural remedies that can help reduce the appearance of pimples:
1. Apply tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a good option due to its antibacterial properties that can fight acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation.
2. Use honey: Honey has antimicrobial properties that can prevent bacterial growth and reduce inflammation.
3. Apply a warm compress: A warm compress can open pores, decrease inflammation, and promote healing.
4. Use aloe vera: Aloe vera can soothe redness and irritation as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Apply apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has acidic properties that can exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores, and reduce inflammation.
6. Use witch hazel: Witch hazel has astringent properties that can tighten pores and decrease inflammation.
7. Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice has acidic properties that can exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores, and reduce inflammation.
8. Use green tea: Green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and fight acne-causing bacteria.
9. Apply turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness and irritation.
10. Using a gentle exfoliator can help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores, but avoid further irritation by using a gentle one.
Content created and supplied by: Butterman (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More