Nursing And Midwifery Council, Ghana has disassociated itself from a video making massive trends on social media about a trainee nurse threatening to kill any patients that will seek her services.
A Student Nurse by Tiktok Name Portable Keera has taken steps to end the existence of any clients she faces after finishing her program of study.
The Nurse who spoke Waali demonstrated that she had to seek after a nursing program because of the Monetary worth joined to it. She added that she had finished and she is prepared to cause torment for patients and if conceivable Kill them to bring in cash.
“Ok! I never had the passion to be a nurse but my relatives forced me, fine! I’m to complete my Program of study, once you see me around your health facility, begin to run with your bag for your life else I will kill! You!”.
Watch the video through the link below;
According to a press release, the council has stated that their attention has been drawn to social media publications by the nursing trainee.
"The attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council ( N&MC) has been drawn to as social media publication in which a purported nursing student in uniform is seen making claims that she will kill any client who seeks her service as a Nurse because she was forced to pursue nursing against her will".
"The Council disassociates itself from the video and also states unequivocally that it places great importance on issues of professional conducts for nursing and midwifery students, nurses and midwives thus condemns such act", the council stated.
The council further remind all nursing to uphold the nursing profession in high esteem. According to the council, any practitioner who will be caught in any of such acts will be sanctioned.
The Council, therefore, expresses concern about the unfortunate statement and will like to inform the general public that:
1. Investigations have commenced earnestly to identify the said student and apply the necessary sanctions as enshrined in the Code of Conduct for Nurses and Midwives.
2. The statement made by the alleged student nurse is a clear demonstration of ignorance about the Nursing and Midwifery Professions and therefore the public should treat it with the contempt it deserves.
3. The Council is cautioning against the usage of Nurses' and Midwives' uniforms by Nursing and Midwifery Students, Nurses, Midwives, and social media users to stop using the uniform for non-professional and unapproved activities.
4. We wish to assure the general public of the Council's mandate "to secure in the public interest the highest standards of training and practice of Nursing and Midwifery.
5. The Council, will continue to actively exercise its regulatory mandate against such unprofessional conduct.
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE
Content created and supplied by: Juniorholy96 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More