Small cola or bitter cola, from its scientific name Garcinia cola, belongs to the sterculiaceae family. This fruit has healing properties. It is used as a basic element in the manufacture of medicines. It is also used in combination with other plants or products such as lemon to treat certain diseases.
Little cola is widely recognized for its medicinal benefits, as the seeds, nuts and bark have been and still are getting used to various ailments.
Health Benefits of Drinking the Blend
• Treat malaria
• To lose weight
• To treat diabetes by improving your blood sugar
• To strengthen your immune system
• To treat high blood pressure
• To relieve painful menstrual periods in women.
• For erectile dysfunction problems, premature ejaculation, sexual weakness and to improve your sexual performance
How to use
• Get about 5 pieces of small cola, peel and mash to have a paste.
• Get about 10 lemons and squeeze its juice into a bottle
• Put the paste of the small cola in this lemon juice and leave the bottle for 3 days
• Get a bottle of lemon, available at most stores or pay for lemons to squeeze them into a bottle.
After these 3 days, Drink a teaspoon of this juice this morning and another spoon in the evening until improvement
Content created and supplied by: Hildacee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More