Drinking water is divided into two classes: cold water and hot water. Most people tend to drink cold water because it tastes refreshing compared to hot water. It is difficult to see a young boy or a girl drinking hot water, they like cold water better than hot water.
Clean water is a tasteless, colorless, odorless liquid made by God. There is no one in this world who has not tasted water because without water a person will die. Water is used for many things in the world, but mostly for drinking. Warm water is recommended for people as drinking warm water has many health benefits.
Think about that, if you usually drink hot water, you should take note of these important things for your own good:
1. Hot water promotes weight loss Every time you drink hot water, it increases your body's metabolism rate, which decreases your weight gain.
2. It does not contain germs because all germs and viruses died from the heat.
3. Hot water is the best water for bodily detoxification which stimulates the immu system.
4. People who normally drink hot water would have smooth and cool skin compared to those who drink cold water. Cold water is not safe to drink, as it poses many threats to health.
If you look at this, you should take note of these things for those who drink cold water:
1. Cold water can cause you to catch a cold and can also affect the speed at which you breathe in the air.
2. Constantly drinking cold water weakens the body vein, making it difficult for blood to circulate in the long term.
3. It takes time for human body to convert cold water to hot water for use.
4. People who normally drink cold water are usually older than their normal age, as it makes the skin weak and cool.
Note: try to keep warm water clean every day and reduce your cold water consumption.
Don't be selfish, share this post with your loved ones so that they can also benefit from it
Content created and supplied by: African_Queen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More