10 healthy herbs and spices can boost your brain. Add these to your diet to improve your brain health.
￼1. TURMERIC --- Found in curry, turmeric contains a chemical that has been shown to decrease the plaques in the brain thought to be responsible for Alzheimer's disease.
2. SAFFRON ---- In three studies, the saffron extract was found to be as effective as antidepressant medication in treating people with major depression.
3. SAGE ---- Has excellent scientific evidence that helps boost memory.
4. CINNAMON --- Cinnamon has been shown to help attention and helps regulate blood sugar, with decreased cravings. Plus, cinnamon is a natural aphrodisiac for men, " not that most men need much help.
5. BASIL ---- This potent antioxidants improves blood flow to the heart and brain and has anti-inflammatory properties that offer protection from Alzheimer's disease.
6. THYME ----- Supplementing the diet with thyme has been shown to increase the amount of DHA " and essential fatty acid in the brain.
7. OREGANO ---- Dried oregano has 30 times the brain-healing antioxidant power of raw blueberries, 46 times more than apples, and 56 times as much as strawberries, making it one of the most powerful brain cell protectors on the planet.
8. GARLIC ----- Garlic promotes better blood flow to the brain and killed brain cancer cells in a 2007 study.
9. GINGER --- Can ginger make you smarter? A study that combined ginger and Ginkgo biloba suggests that it does ginger root extract may also help treat Parkinson's disease and migraine headaches.
10. ROSEMARY --- Rosemary diminishes cognitive decline in people with dementia. via:consciouslifenews
Health is Wealth therefore invest in your Health.
LEARN MORE HERE!
Content created and supplied by: YoungDapper (via Opera News )