Sign in
Download Opera News App

Health

 

Health Living

 

Disease prevention and treatment

U/W: Nurses Run out of Health Directorate Amidst Fire Outbreak

The Nadowli-Kaleo District health Directorate nearly burnt to ashes after so wires developed a fault resulting in smoke taking over the conference hall.

Nurses who were present for a workshop at the health directorate rushed out of the smoke filled room shouting whilst others rushed to the meter boards to get the electricity fuse removed to avoid uncertainties.

This was in the Presence of the Nadowli District Medical Doctor and District Director for Ghana Health Service(GHS).

The Health personnel later called some electrical experts to normalize the situation after which the situation was stabilized.

Some Electricians interviewed after the incident stated that such buildings are old buildings and that the wires used in them are old and warn out, some of these wires should be changed else there would be fire outbreak on the structure in future.

Ghana has faced fire outbreaks in several parts of the country lately, this has caused losses to some private businesses.

Nadowli District Health Directorate is located in Upper West Region of Ghana.

Content created and supplied by: Upperwestmedia.net (via Opera News )

Ghana Nadowli Nadowli-Kaleo Upper West Region

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments