Bitter leaf is not just amazing for cooking, it has other brilliant health benefits you must be aware of. If you did not know, when it is used as a cooking ingredient, you are actually limiting its benefits because it washes off the important nutrients the leaf can give your body. To put it to good use henceforth, we can direct you. Health benefits Bitter Leaf:
1. It relieves stomach ache: It is a popular remedy for stomach aches. You just have to chew the soft stem of the plant as if you are using a chewing stick and swallow the bitterness. The stomach ache will be gone asap
2. It combats prostate cancer: Research has proven that prostate cancer is rampant among guys who are over 40 years old. One of its popular symptoms is tough and painful urination but you have nothing to worry about, because, Bitter leaf helps to boost the flow of urine and decrease the pain. It also regulates the spread of the cell exactly the way your body needs it. Just squeeze the leaf in water and drink a glassful four times on a daily basis. This should not stop your regular checkup.
3. It fights pneumonia: Pneumonia is a terrible lung inflammation disease caused by a bacterial or viral infection. Fear not, however, because bitter leaf can help. Just squeeze the fresh leaves of the plant in water and drink a glass-full 3 times in a day. Do not forget to warm it always before drinking.
4. Insomnia: This is a condition that boosts habitual sleeplessness and a lot of people suffer from it. Bitter leaf saves the day again because its extract can help to combat the disease. Just drink 2 glasses of bitter leaf solution every night and the sleeping issue will be a thing of the past.
5. It improves fertility: Research has proven that bitter leaf improves the chances of pregnancy among ladies who are finding it hard to take in. The detoxification benefit bitter leaf provides will always ensure the antibodies that battle diseases in your body are not polluted. It also aids tissue repair and regeneration.
Please like, share and follow for more updates
Content created and supplied by: Giinagh.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More