Hi lovely people hope everyone is doing well am back with another article which talks about Milk and Clove
Photo Source Google
ZOBO PEPPER (Pidgin English)
A teaspoon of crushed cloves mix with a cup of milk on an empty stomach will treat:
2. Sexual weakness.
3. Weakness of heart, stomach, liver and kidneys.
4. Malfunction of the heart and joints.
5. Joint Pain.
6. Asthma, Phlegm, Cough and Nose Blocked.
8. Weakness of digestion.
9. Weakness of memory and misunderstanding.
10. Gas in the stomach and the gut.
11. Weakness of bladder muscles, involuntary urine and urinary incontinence.
12. Weakness of gums and teeth
13. General weakness and inaction.
14. Double the period of sexual activity
15. Weakness of vision and eye
16. Acne and skin infections from insect bites
17. Regulate blood sugar and maintain its levels.
18. Colds and fever
19. Sore throat and tonsillitis
20. Helps in the prevention of cancer.
21. Anxiety, depression and psychological conditions.
22. Hemorrhoids and inflammation diseases
Take 10 pieces of clove crush or grind the cloves and add a teaspoonful of the crushed or ground cloves to a glass of liquid milk
any kind of milk: cowbell, three crowns, peak milk, Dano etc. Make sure you make this combo in a healthy or hygienic environment with no form of contamination whatsoever..
Take two or three times weekly
Content created and supplied by: Opicnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More