Bitter Kola is very good for your health, it improves your sex drive, boosts libido in both males and females, and regulates ovulation. Bitter kola does not serve traditional purposes only, it can be used to treat different ailments.
Alligator pepper is also highly medicinal, it contains nutrients that can enhance your well-being.
Coconut water is good for your health. It’s refreshing and tasty. It contains many nutrients needed for your well-being and enhances memory.
1. Bitter kola.
2. Alligator pepper.
3. Coconut water.
4. A clean container.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Get coconut water and pour in a bowl into
2. Get bitter kola and alligator pepper. Cut them into s.
3. Put the bitter kola and alligator pepper, in the bowl that contains the coconut water.
4. Allow it to soak for 4– 5 days.
On the fourth day bring it out and drink the juice once or twice a day on my stomach. It is safe and will not cause any untoward side effects or complications.
1. This mixture gets rid of respiratory problems.
2. It slashes off excess belly fat
3. It reduces pains in the body.
4. This mixture help treats diabetes.
5. Treats and prevents prostate cancer in men. However, men above 40 years, should go for routine prostate screening to help catch a possible diseased prostate.
6. Drinking the juice derived from bitter kola and coconut water help to reduce your blood sugar level.
7. It helps to get rid of all forms of body inflammation and even infection.
9. It expels harmful toxins from the body. Bitter kola soaked in coconut water detoxifies the body system.
10. Soothes body aches
Good for general wellbeing
Content created and supplied by: Koinonia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More