Bitter leaf is often underestimated, perhaps because it can be found in most homes. They do not know about the magical power of this leaf.
In this article, I will share how to make Moringa and bitter leaf juice and what diseases they treat in the body.
Take a handful of Moringa and bitter leaves, wash them with clean water and squeeze the two leaves into a cup or container. Strain the juice and add 2 tablespoons of honey. Your miracle cure is ready, drink a cup twice a day.
Below are the benefits of this wonder drug.
1. Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
2. Strengthening the immune system
3. Prevent cancer
4. Used for blood purification.
5. Natural remedies for constipation.
6. Great source of antioxidants.
7. Solution for stomachache and typhoid fever.
8. Maintain a healthy circulatory system.
9. Prevention of inflammation.
10. Maintain blood sugar levels.
11. Normalization of blood pressure.
12. Improved vision and digestion.
13. Solution for dysentery.
14. Effective in maintaining vital organs.
15. Decrease in temperature.
16. Prevention of fungal and bacterial infections.
17. Detoxification of toxins in the body.
Content created and supplied by: Bada004 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More