Every woman has a unique smell of their reproductive organ, but when the smell is unbearable, it must be a sign of health concern. And also during that time of the month, the smell the comes from under there changes.
Here are some cause of hard smell from the virgina;
2. Douching; this is the practice whereby females wash the inside of their Virgina using water and other substances. This process removes the healthy bacteria the Virgina needs to be staple.
3. Poor hygiene; when a female does not bath regularly or very well may also lead to bad odur.
4. Diet; the food we eat has an influence on the smell of our urine and to an extension, affects the smell of the female reproductive organ.
5. STIs; some Sexually Transmitted Infections like trichomoniasis, chlamydia and gonorrhea. Trichomoniasis is typically known for causing bad odur, but gonorrhea and chlamydia may also be culprits ( Mayo Clinic).
The cause of the bad odor will determine the kind of treatment to give.
Here are some of the options available to remedy the situation;
1. Medication; you need to visit a doctor to diagnose the cause of the abnormality for the right medication to be administered to you.
2. Herbal supplement; there are some herbal supplement that can help regulate the PH level of the virgina. You should however consult your doctor before taking it.
3. Probiotics; according to research, certain probiotics and food supplements like yoghurt can help regulate the PH level of the virgina.
However, here are steps that can be taken to prevent the condition from happening in the first place. These steps include;
1. Through wearing cotton underwear and loose clothes.
2. Have your bath regularly.
3. By practicing good hygiene.
4. Avoid washing too deep into the virgina.
Thanks for reading. Hope this article has been educative.
Remember to follow, like, comment and share for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Shaker1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More