Guava is one of the nutritious fruit that is common in almost every market. It is full of antioxidants, fiber and vitamins that are good for your body. They are of different colours like red, white or pink. It has got small seeds in it which are edible. Below are the health benefits of this fruit.
1. Good for your brain: Guavas are responsible for improving the circulation of blood to the brain. This stimulate the cognitive and makes the nerves relax. Thanks to the vitamin B3 and B6 that are present in the guava.
2. For menstrual problems: There are a number of women who experience cramps during menstruation. Eating at least two guavas will ease the menstrual cramps. Also, taking drugs that contain guava extracts will relieve the pain.
3. Good for pregnant women : If you find a pregnant woman craving for guavas, give her more because it is full of folic acid. Folic acid during pregnancy is good as it helps in the development of the nervous system of the baby.
4. Boost immunity: Immunity is the barrier to diseases and infections to the body. Guava is full of vitamin C which is essential in improving the immune system. Those people who constantly consume a lot of guavas rarely get infected to diseases and infections.
5. Good for the eyes: Guavas are loaded with vitamin A which are good at improving eyesight. Vitamin A gives protection to the retina and prevents your eyes from getting cataract.
6. Healthy skin: Guavas help the skin from getting winkles. This is because of the antioxidants, vitamin A and C which are responsible for taking Care of the skin.
Kindly follow, comment, like and share this article.
Content created and supplied by: Herbalremedys (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More