What is Candidiasis (White)?
How do you prevent Candidiasis (white)?
How do you cure Candidiasis (white)?
Read this article to find all the answers to the above questions and more.
Cure Candidiasis (White) with this amazing leaf.
Candidiasis is an infection caused by a yeast called Candida albicans. Candida normally lives inside the body ( in places such as the mouth, throat, gut, and vagina) and on skin without causing any problems. Sometimes Candida can multiply and cause an infection if the environment inside the vagina changes in a way that encourages its growth. Candidiasis in the vagina is commonly called a “vaginal yeast infection.” Other names for this infection are “vaginal candidiasis,” “vulvovaginal candidiasis,” or “candidal vaginitis.”
Candidiasis in the oesophagus is called esophageal candidiasis or Candida esophagitis. Esophageal candidiasis is one of the most common infections in people living with HIV/AIDS.
Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and color (which can range from clear to a milky whitish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge when you're ovulating, breastfeeding, or sexually aroused. It may smell different when you're pregnant or you've been letting your personal hygiene slide.
None of those changes is cause for alarm. However, if the color, smell, or consistency seems quite different than usual, especially if you also have vaginal itching or burning, you could be dealing with an infection or other condition.
While Trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, and Chlamydia are examples of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs), bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection are not considered to be STDs.
causes of abnormal discharge (Candidiasis)
1. Antibiotic or steroid use
2. Bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners
3. Birth control pills
4. Cervical cancer
5. Chlamydia or gonorrhea
7. Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath
8. Pelvic inflammatory disease
9. Trichomoniasis, a parasitic infection typically contracted and caused by having unprotected sex
10. Yeast infections
Symptoms of Candidiasis
2. Burning and Irritation in the vagina or vulva
5. Pain during urination and sexual intercourse
4. An itchy sensation in the vagina and vulva.
5. A thick, white vaginal discharge with the consistency of cottage cheese.
6. Redness and swelling of the vagina and vulva.
7. Small cuts or tiny cracks in the skin of the vulva because of friable skin in the area.
Here are some tips for preventing vaginal infections (Candidiasis)
1. Keep the vagina clean by washing with a gentle, mild soap and warm water on the outside. There is no need to put soap directly in the vagina.
2. Never use scented soaps and feminine products
3. Also avoid feminine sprays and bubble baths.
4. After going to the bathroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into the vagina and causing an infection.
5. Wear cotton underpants, and avoid overly tight clothing.
6. Not douching-douching can kill bacteria that actually controls fungus.
7. Don't use scented tampons or pads.
8. Changing out of wet clothing, especially bathing suits, as soon as you can.
9. Using water-based sexual lubricants.
10. Controlling your diabetes can help prevent vaginal yeast infections.
Now let's cure your candidiasis(white)
SCENT LEAF OR NUNUM AND POTASH (KANWU OR KAAWE)
Local or English name; scent leaf/mint leaf
Scientific; Occimum Gratissimum
Igbo; Nchuanwu / Ahuji
The plant contains a lot of Antibacterial, Antifungal, Larvicidal, and Antipyretic activities that give it a prominent role in the treatment and prevention of diseases and infections. Scent Leaves contain vital bioactive substances which confer it with the above-mentioned activities including; Tannins, Phenols, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Vitamin(A, C, E, and K) Magnesium, Potassium, Dietary Fibre, Protein, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin b6, Zinc, Sodium, Manganese, Fat, Carotene beta and more, all of which are essential for human health.
Scent leaf is a good source of Arginine and Amino Acid that helps in the maintenance of optimum penile health and sperm vitality. It also contains compounds such as Apigenin and Eugenol which can facilitate erection.
In addition, the Anetol and Boron in the leaves are capable of inducing estrogen in women while the same Eugenol effective in men, helps to kill fungus that has been implicated in vaginal discharge.
For a better appreciation of the uniqueness of this plant, its amazing benefits are here outlined;
1. Reproductive health/ impotence
2. Solve indigestion
3. Prevent heart diseases and problems for those who smoke
4. Relieve pains like menstrual pains, fever, malaria, coughing
5. For new stroke
6. Maintenance of the eyes
7. Lowers blood sugar
8. Treatment of fungal infections
9. Anti-Inflammatory properties
10. Treatment of respiratory disorders
11. Blocked nostrils and colds; especially chest colds.
12. Wound healing activity
13. Promotes normal hair growth
14. post-partum problems
15. worms in children
And so many other diseases and infections which cannot be mentioned for the sake of time.
We will be treating all the above ailments with the same scent leaf, so follow the page so that you don't miss out.
To treat Candidiasis (White) in women, this is the steps to take.
scent or mint leaf (Nunum)
Carbonate of Potash / Alkaline Rock Salt ( English) - Twi: Kanwu, Ga: Kanwe
Steps to take
1. Get the scent leaf or mint leaf
2. Boil the leaves and add the potash (kanwu or kaawe)
3. Sit on the bowl with the hot water and let the vapour from the water do the magic.
Do this for 5 to 7minutes.
Or wait for the water to cool down and use it as a wash, to wash your private part(vagina)
The maximum days you can see that candidiasis or white is three days. And it gone forever.
HERBS TAKE NOTHING FROM YOU. BUT GIVES YOU ALL YOU REQUIRE TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE.
Just try and you will be amazed of the Magic!
Share to save a life of another. That special someone needs your help to be cured.
All your comments and contributions are welcome.
"SIRIUS DESTINATION IS JUST EQUAL TO LIGHT OF HERBS!"
Content created and supplied by: SIRIUSDESTINATION (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More