Pharmaceutical companies are getting rich every day because of the random use of drugs. Some things can be treated by simple home remedies, but because we are into computer age, we fail to understand the usefulness of plants and fruits around us.
Paw paw also known as papaya is among the natural products that supplies us with remarkable healthy benefits.
It can be use as raw material for production of herbal products. It can also be used in treating clinical illnesses.
Pawpaw leaf can be reduced as juice or tea and drinking any of them will provide you with these healthy benefits;
1. The leaf can restore dengue fever. The fever is caused by Aedes mosquitoes. This illness can also cause skin rash. If you want to save your money and still treat this ill state of health, all you have to do is to get pawpaw leaf and make a tea out of it. Drink the tea often for at least 10 days. You will see sudden changes.
2. Pawpaw leaves helps in the digestion of food. It also eradicates stones in the body.
3. Taking tea made with pawpaw leaves helps in curing ulcer of the stomach. What it does is that it goes to the stomach liner and attach itself to the wound. It serves as a gum in this case.
4. It mitigates the effects of chemotherapy.
5. Pawpaw leaves aids in keeping prostate cancer out of reach. Someone who takes tea made of pawpaw leaves can hardly be affected by prostate cancer.
6. Women seeing their crown can take pawpaw leaves mixed with one and half liter of water. It helps in reducing the pain associated with the crown. Also remember not to take any surgery substances during this process.
7. It is also appreciated when taken to eradicate malarial and typhoid infection.
Like and Follow this channel for more Health updates 😊
Content created and supplied by: OsafoDaniel (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More