The human ear is made of:
The inner ear.
The outer ear.
Infection of ear can affect any of these areas and one area can generally infect the rest. Often external otitis affects the outer ear; at times it occurs after cold or flu or some other types of upper respiratory infection.
The area from the eardrum to the outer part get inflamed and is very painful, occasionally a fever may crop up; Otitis media affects the part inside the eardrum and all the tiny bones. The air pressure is regulated in this region by the auditory tube running from the ear to the back of the nasal cavity, whenever bacteria or a virus gets in this part; the different parts get inflamed with fluid, leading to pressure and exceptionally sharp pain in the ear with fever. If the infection is left unattended it can cause perforation in eardrum allowing all pressure out and alleviating pain, although a perforated eardrum connote hearing loss and fluid discharge. This sort of ear infection is very widespread in infants as a result of the position of the baby while feeding allowing milk bacteria to grow in the auditory tube.
Fundamental Tips to Eliminate Problems of Ears
Sunbathing is beneficial because it kills harmful bacteria.
Soaps, chemicals and other drying agents should be done away with.
Boost your intake of vitamin B6.
Make use of ear buds to cleanse your ears after head bathing.
Cleanse your ears every day with water while taking bath, this save you from ear ache and infections.
When you have bath or return home from outside, you should try to clean your ears very well by rubbing tenderly with your fingers and then clean with ear buds to prevent dust formed in or close to ears.
If you cannot hear accurately, then close your ears for a split second and open it lightly to hear appropriately. This will help you to hear correctly when attending any meetings.
1. Take Vitamin C to help enhance the immune system and combat infection.
3. Zinc is also useful in reducing the infection of the ear.
4. If the infection is just starting out, take an alcohol free Echinacea.
5. Blend lobelia and garlic oil or olive oil, apply little drops in the ear and plug it with cotton. This will ease the pain.
6. If the ear is red, hot and painful particularly after experiencing cold temperature, apply Aconite to take care of the condition. This herbal remedy is excellent for ear infection.
7. If the cheek of the same side of the ear affected is red and the individual is not able to put up with the pain then take Chamomile.
8. Applying about 8 to 10 drops of Indian hemp leaves juice in ears can helps to destroy germs in your ear. Also helps to cure ear ache condition. This is one of most effective the herbal remedy for ears problem.
9. If you have ear infection, apply three to five drops of coconut oil in your affected ear and close with a small cotton wool before moving to bed.
10. If the ear infected is weighed down with an excruciating pain and sensitive to touch use hepar sulph.
Content created and supplied by: Healthmatics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More