"My guy doesn't keep long, 2 minutes, I'm exhausted," and before you know it, he's finished the work while chick is just getting started.
It can be depressing, discouraging, and even detrimental to your self-esteem as a male if you get at your destination before your babe. But as a guy like you, I'm here to offer you a remedy that works. Now all you have to do is listen to what I'm saying.
No performance enhancing substances are required. This one I'm recommending is completely natural and works like a charm. Wisdom is a gift from God to those who wisely use it.
In southern and northern Nigeria, Kunu Aya Juice is frequently consumed, although not everyone is aware of its health benefits. Taking this juice every morning will help you live longer as a man while also raising the urge for more from your honeypot.
Here are the ingredients and steps for blending the items together if you want more energy:
Take some coconut, tiger nuts, and dried dates with you.
Blend thoroughly every morning.
Cool it down, drink it, and watch as your other self comes back to life like an Indian horse. You'll be grateful to me later.
How to make the drink
2 cups fresh tiger nuts
A single coconut
1 medium-sized ginger root
2 cups of hot water
1. Thoroughly wash the tiger nuts and soak them for 15 to 20 hours in water. You can soak it before bed until the evening after the next day's work. Soaking is used to soften an item by allowing it to absorb water. Due of the hardness of the nuts, missing this step will put a lot of strain on the grinder.
2. Wash the dates after removing the seeds.
3. Crack the coconut, break it, remove the edible insides, and slice it into small cubes if you're using a grinder (the kind you go to blend with outside your home). If you wish to use a regular kitchen blender, grate the coconut using a vegetable grater to make it work better.
4. Cut the back of the ginger into small pieces after peeling it.
5. Mix the four ingredients with 1 cup of warm water (tiger nuts, coconuts, dates, and ginger).
6. Strain the blended mixture through a mesh strainer large enough to separate the shaft from the milk.
7. Fill the shaft with the remaining water and blend again before sieving.
8. Strain the mixture through a muslin cloth to remove any remaining milk from the blender.
9. Remove the shaft and chill the milk.
10. Drink the refreshing beverage and consider yourself a champion.
Follow for more educative piece!!!
Content created and supplied by: barbaraagyeman006 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More