Eating fruits is very beneficial to the systems of individuals, below are some of the benefits driven from eating some common fruits
1. Apple It reduces the risk of lung cancer, bladder cancer, stroke and heart disease. Eating an apple daily can lower cholesterol.
2. Banana Banana contains no fat, sodium or cholesterol. Serotonin and norepinephrine in bananas may naturally help sufferers overcome depression.
3. Dates Dates are said to be part of a healthy diet. Dates are helpful in maintaining your heart in a healthy condition.
Good blood and body builder, it is also a quick source of energy, help reduce platelet clumping and harmful blood clots. It is indicated in cases of constipation, gout, rheumatism, skin and liver disorder.
Guava has general hemostatic properties and can be used for treating the bleeding nose, gums and minor internal hemmorhaging. Guava strengthens and forms up the digestive system and even disinfects the same. Guava helps cure dysentary by inhibiting microbial growth and removing extra mucus from the intestines.
An excellent vegetarian substitute for meat. Jackfruit helps to lower blood pressure because of it's high potassium content. It is also known to help cure ulcers and indigestion.
7.Lemon Lemon is good for the stomach; drinking lemon juice regularly the bowel are aided in eliminating waste more efficiently. Lemon acts as a blood purifier and as a cleansing agent. Lemon juice acts as a liver tonight and helps you digest your food by helping your liver produce more bile. It is also excellent for skin care.
8. Mango Mango is high in iron. It is high in antioxidants. It is an anti inflammatory fruit also contains pectin a soluble dietary fibre, which has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
9. Pineapple Pineapple is high in antioxidants. It is also an excellent source of manganese. It is important in maintaining good eye health, helping to protect against age related eye problems.
10. Strawberry￼ The nutrients in strawberries nourish brain cells increasing brain health and function. It has anti aging properties. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals of strawberries combine to form a powerful disease fighting mixture.
11. Pawpaw Pawpaw is an amazingly rich source of proteolytic enzymes. These are the chemicals that enable the digestion of protein. Papin, which is the most important of these enzymes in the pawpaw. It acts as an antacid. It is rich in carbohydrates, thus boosting the energy of an individual. With pawpaw, the seeds are also beneficial, they help cure diseases like kidney and liver cancer.
Content created and supplied by: KLord (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More