Welcome wonderful readers to my article page once again. Thank you for clicking on my article. Please don't forget to follow me for more health updates. In today's article, I will be showing you ways of getting rid of bad breath in a very simple way. Bad breath is a foul odour that emenates from the mouth which is not healthy to your body.
According to research, 25 to 35 percent of people in the world experience this problem. The causes of bad breath is not a thing of mystery or anonymousity. Some of the common causes are dental cavities, coated tongue ( A white or yellow coating that is seen on the tongue), poor oral hygiene and other him diseases.
According to science, there are hundreds of bacteria that live in our mouth. Some can be found on the tongue, gum holes created by gum diseases. There are some simple ways you can get rid the bad breath or probably reduce it ensure you a good oral health.
Here are five easy ways to get rid of bad breath;
1. Brush and Floss. using a good brush and a tooth paste to brush your teeth daily will decrease your chances of getting a bad breath. It is always advised by medical practitioners to floss before you brush to clean food particles that were brought in the mouth during the flossing. Lots of water should also be used to wash the mouth after brushing and flossing.
2. Use a very effective mouth wash. Mouth wash contains chemicals which are safe for human use and can be used to destroy or kill hidden bacteria within the gum holes that have been caused by gum diseases and other oral infections. The usage of an effective mouth wash will help you get rid of the bad breath to promote your oral health.
3. Chewing a gum and not candy. Most people after eating would love to have a candy or mint to keep his or her breath fresh and good. Now when the fresh breath diminishes,bad breath will still emenate . Chewing gum will induce much production of saliva which has enzymes that fight against bad breath.
Studies show that people that have a higher salivary production have a lower chances of getting bad breath. If you happen to have a low salivary production, drinking lots of water in the day can curtail your risk of getting bad breath too.
4. Avoid eating lots of garlic. Many people use garlic as one of their spices for good food. Garlic is very good in blood circulation and cardiovascular health but the excess use of it can get you bad breath. Studies show that garlic contain components that dissolves directly into the blood and enters the lungs. This will make you breath out the garlic smell which may often seen as a foul odour to your surrounding friends.
5. See your Doctor. When bad breath continues to emit from the mouth, it is advisable to reach out to your Doctor for medical attention. It could be a disorder or an infection which needs a different solution.
Having a very good oral health is very important and keeping fit and healthy is advisable too.
Kindly let me know of any other way you can get rid of bad breath in the comments section.
Please don't forget to hit the follow button for more contents.
Photo credit: Google.
Content created and supplied by: Gabby'supdate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More