Your Health versus Alcohol
(1) Alcohol is produced by fermentation , and obtained by distillation .It will burn like Kerosene oil and other burning fluids.
(2) The vapor of alcohol will burn and will sometimes explode .
(3) Alcohol may be separated from beer and other fermented liquids by boiling
(4) Brandy is distilled from fermented fruit juice , Whiskey and gin from beer or fermented grains , Rum from fermented molasses .
(5) Alcohol is the result of a sort of decay , and much food is destroyed in producing it.
(6) Besides ordinary alcohol, there are several other kinds .Naphtha and fusel- oil are alcohols .
(7) All the members of the alcohol family are poisons , all will burn , and all will intoxicated l.The alcohol family have several bad relations , among which are carbolic acid , Ether , and Chloroform.
(8) Cider , Beer , and Wine are harmful and dangerous as well as strong liquors ." "Bitters " often contain as much alcohol as the strongest liquors , and sometimes more .
(9) Alcoholic liquors are sometimes ADULTERATED , but they usually contain no poison worse than alcohol.Pure alcohol is scarcely less dangerous than that which is adulterated .
(10) Death sometimes occurs almost instantly from taking strong liquors .
(11) Alcohol will kill grass and other plants , if poured upon them or about their roots .
(12) Mr.Darwin proved that the vapor of alcohol will kill plants ; also that plants become intoxicated by breathing the vapor of alcohol.
(13) Alcohol , even in small quantities , hinders digestion .
(14) Alcohol causes the body to lose so rapidly that it becomes cooler instead of warmer .
(15) the danger of freezing to death when exposed to extreme cold is greatly increased by taking alcohol.
(16) Stanley , and other African explorers , say that it is dangerous to use alcoholic drinks in hot climates .
(17) In very hot weather , persons who use alcoholic drinks are more subject to sunstroke than those who do not .
(18) Beefsteak soaked in alcohol becomes tough like leather .An egg placed in alcohol is hardened as though it had been boiled .
(19) the effect of alcohol upon the brain , nerves , and other tissues of the body is much the same as upon the beefsteak and the egg mentioned above
(1) How is alcohol made
(2) Is what aspect is alcohol like kerosene oil?
(3) How can we prove that there is alcohol in wine , beer , cider and other fermented drinks ?
(4) From what is Brandy made ?
(5) Are Cider and Beer , as well as Whiskey, dangerous ?
(6) Are alcoholic drinks adulterated ?
(7) Is pure alcohol safe?
(8) Can plants be made drunk by alcohol? Describe the experiment which proves this ?
(9) What has Dr.Riberts proven concerning the influence of alcohol upon digestion ?
Thanks to Dr.JH .Kelling on his book First Handbook On Physiology and Hygiene..
Am brother Friday (The Bible Worker )
Content created and supplied by: Dihyab (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More