In our everyday lives we eat and drink to stay healthy and also nourish our body. We can accidentally take in poison mistaken for food when this happens don't panic.
In this episode, you know the steps to take to avoid death from poisoning. This article is extremely important, so please share it with your friends and family, as you will be saving a life.
These natural goods will save you some money at the store.
Simply prepare your charcoal and lemon juice for this procedure.
· Clean the charcoal which is made from burned wood.
· Crush the charcoal until it turns to powder and pours into a cup, using a glass container and filtering the charcoal as required.
· Extract the lemon juice and combine it with the water.
· Turn the charcoal as well, and pour the lemon juice into the powdered charcoal, stirring constantly until paste forms.
· Leave it alone for 24 hours.
· After 24 hours, boil the mixture for a total of 3 hours, ideally.
· Separate the charcoal from the rest of the mixture and dry it.
· Store in an airtight jar after drying.
How to use
Take half a spoonful of the mixture with one glass of water and drink slowly.
Content created and supplied by: News_Bottle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More