Sign in
Download Opera News App



College Education


How to get foreign verification as a nurse or a midwife – N&MC Ghana

The Ghana Nurse and Midwifery has called on its member who are interested to get foreign verification to follow these easy and simple steps .

The Association want to ease the burden of most Of its member on the stress that they pass through when every they need foreign verification.According to the ass

According to the association for you to be gain a foreign verification you must follow the steps below.1

1.Start with a clerance at the Ministry of Health.(MoH) The Moh will forward the completed form to the N&MC.

2.Present the following at the N&MC head office

A.Letter/address of the requesting authority(Council/Board/Employer or School)

B.Photocopy of Valid License (PIN/AIN) card.

C.photocopy of Certificate of Registration

D.Pay-in-slip from from either GCB or ADB as proof of payment of the prescribed fee(fees and charges on or NMC Mobile App)

E.Clearance Form From GRNMA

3.Payment of courier mailing fee at the head Office of the Council depending on the destination(if applicable)

Content created and supplied by: (via Opera News )

Association Council MC MC Ghana Ministry of Health.(


Load app to read more comments