Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something somehow new and somehow valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible or a physical object.
However, according to Psychologist, people who seem stimulating, interesting, and have a variety of unusual thoughts are regarded as creative people. People who perceive the world with a fresh perspective, have insightful ideas and make important personal discoveries. These individuals make creative discoveries that are generally known only to them.
Moreover, here are this 24 amazing signs by the Psychologist regarding creative people, which need you know, yet check out for yourself to see if you do experience any of this signs or problems, then you are also a creative person, take a scroll and check the facts listed below;
1. Creative people are more likely to be dishonest.
2. Due to their openness, creative minds tend to live longer, and may even get more creative with age.
3. Sleep is beneficial for creative thought.
4. Creativity is more likely to peak during your “off” hours.
5. Creative achievers are likely to have unfocused attention spans.
6. Creative people may be more likely to suffer from psychiatric disorders.
7. Creative people are more likely to suffer from bipolar disorder.
8. Creative people may be more likely to commit suicide.
9. Creative individuals tend to be independent and inspirational.
10. Stress is bad for creativity.
11. A diverse social network enhances creativity.
12. Creativity is made up of many cognitive characteristics.These attributes include fluency, flexibility and originality of thinking; sensitivity to problems; and ability to transform the known.
13. Having a strong episodic memory can therefore be helpful in creative thinking.
14. Individuals diagnosed as having dyslexia presented greater ability in creativity testing, especially in regards to innovative ways of thinking.
15. Study shows that poor social ties are more beneficial to creativity, while strong social ties have a neutral effect.
16. While creative jobs are fulfilling and enriching in many ways, they often create anxiety by demanding commitment outside of regular business hours.
17. Creative people are attracted to spaces conducive to creative activity.
18. People who dream a lot are more likely to be creative.
19. People who suffer from nightmares are more creative.
20. If you’re feeling stuck, head outside for a walk around the block. Exercise has been proven to increase both mood and creativity, and mood boots cognition. It’s a win-win.
21. Creative people are often perceived to be poor leaders.
22. Individuals who have high levels of faith have lower levels of creativity and lower levels of cognition
23. Also known to trigger conflict, sarcasm is now proven to boost creative thought by stimulating abstract thinking.
24. Love, specifically long-term relationships, boosts creative thinking.
To conclude, I hope you've got to know much more about yourself being a creative person, however I would want you to work hard to bring out the creativity in you, as you've realize from this amazing facts of creative by the psychologist. I would want to share this to all your friends and lovely ones, subscribe to stay connected for more yet to come.
Thanks for reading..
Content created and supplied by: MohammedAwal_55 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More