Please follow this channel by clicking the follow button for more updates. Don't forget to like, share and comment below.
Maybe you've tried meditation before, or maybe you're thinking about trying it for the first time. Regardless, anyone can use guided meditation to attract money.
It's a fantastic way to open your mind to the reality of your wealth, eliciting positive feelings about money, and giving you a clearer picture of what it'll be like to achieve your goal.
Meditation also has many of the other scientifically proven advantages, including stress reduction, increased empathy, lower blood pressure, and improved mental health.
You won't be able to manifest large sums of money overnight, but you can set the stage for wealth almost immediately. Step by step, we'll walk you through a simple money meditation.
Consider the following as a meditation to help you attract money right now:
1. Money meditations begin with finding a comfortable, quiet place where you won't be disturbed, as this allows the messages to be easily absorbed into your subconscious. Sit cross-legged on the floor or in a chair with your feet on the ground.
2. Take 5 deep breaths, counting to 10 each time you inhale and exhale. Release all tension from your body as you do so. Work your way down to your neck, chest, waist, legs, and feet, imagining it dissipating at the top of your head.
3. Imagine your body warming up and being filled with a warm, golden light when you're completely relaxed.
4. Imagine money raining down on you after a few minutes have passed. Imagine the sum totaling millions of dollars. Imagine it filling your room and your neighbors' rooms. There is enough to go around for everyone.
5. Allow yourself to be happy and fulfilled. Slowly open your eyes after another few minutes of wallowing in this happiness.
You can repeat this attract money meditation twice or three times a day, not just before bed, once you've gotten used to it.
If you find this helpful, please like and share so someone can benefit.
Content created and supplied by: InfoDotCom (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More