Ghana's most beautiful GMB for short is a pageant tv show. This show began in the year 2007. It educates Ghanaians and their spectators about the cultural values and heritage of the various ethnic groups across the 16 regions in Ghana. TV3 is the tv station that broadcasts this amazing program with the help of its sponsors. In fact, the main aim of this pageant is to promote development through culture and unity. As a matter of fact, the contestants are given the chance to become temporal newcasters during the competition.
This year, 2022 was an intriguing one as well, as Northern Region won it for the third time making them and Central Region the region with most wins. Ashanti, Eastern and Greater Accra Region are also two times champions making them second in the competition. Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western have also won it once.
Here are the names and ages of the elegant ladies who represented their regions to showcase their unique culture.
1. Abigail Exornam Akpaka (25 years)- Volta region.
2. Justina Yaa Afrah Donkor (24 years)- Western North region.
3. Anaba (28 years) - Upper East region.
4. Ethel Agbang Soku (26 years)- Upper Weat region.
5. Sarah Odei Amoani (25 years)- Eastern region.
6. Glory Efua Aiko Adade ( 20 years)- Oti region.
7. Grace Afenyi Owusu-Arhin (23 years)- Central region.
8. Hariya Yussif ( 20 years)- Savannah region.
9. Tung- Teiya Dahamani (26 years)- Northern region.
10. Mariama Hikimatu Ibrahim(25 years)- North East region.
11. Maame Yaa Takyiwaa Konamah (27 years)-Bono East region.
12. Tiwaa Lauretta Boateng (26 years)- Ahafo region.
13. Tammy Akua Kessewaa Debrah (23 years)- Ashanti region.
14. Comfort Owusuaa (24 years)- Bono East region.
15. Nelly Nyarkoa Dwomoh (21 years)- Western region.
16. Susana Naa Ahema Quarcoo(26 years)- Greater Accra region.
In all, Teiya who represented the Northern region was crowned the most beautiful lady. Check out pictures when she was being crowned.
Content created and supplied by: harmonyopk (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More