Today, I will be taking you through how to prepare body Ointment for all kinds of body pains, waiste pains and knees.
This process is very simple and you can sit in the comfort of your home and prepare it and it very effective.
I will advise you to take your time read carefully and follow the procedure.
1. Colour of your choice
2. Liquid paraffin
3. Candle wax
5. Petroleum jelly
6. Crystal menthol half a kilo.
1. Add one liter of liquid paraffin oil into a pot on fire.
2. Add a pint of colour into paraffin oil on fire and stir very well for them to mix
3. Add 20g of candle wax ( cosmetic grade) into the mixture and stir.
4. Add two kilos of petroleum jelly into the mixture and stir very well.
5. Add 500ml of peppermint oil and half a kilo of crystal menthol.
6. Finally, you can then put the ointment into plastic containers for packing and allow them to cool freely.
You can start this one as a business and with a small amount of money from ghc100 to ghc 200 you can do it.
Content created and supplied by: Alegeya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More