1. Look for solutions: In life, we get what we look for. Most people look for problems, so their life is full of problems. If you look for solutions, your life will be full of solutions.
2. Fix your low-self esteem. You fix your low-self-esteem not by changing anything external but internal. You need to become aware of your issues, why you feel the way you do. Sit in silence for 5-minutes daily.
3. Improve your craft. When you get good at something, you enjoy doing it. Practise an interest of yours daily. It can be writing poems or sports. The more you do it, the better you will get.
4. Do the opposite. Most times it’s your dysfunctional impulses that are holding you back. Whenever you feel like doing something, do the opposite. Example: If you are a people pleaser who is used by other people, do the opposite. Say no.
5. Take a step back. Most times, moving backwards is the way to move forward. If I take $10K from my profit to invest in a course, it’s a present loss. But that course will help me make $100k later.
Content created and supplied by: barbaraagyeman006 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More