There are some important things you need to focus on before you hit 30 so that you can have a better life. If you can do some of the things I'm going to mention below, then I assure you that your life will be better and poverty will be distant away from you.
1. Start saving. You need to start saving and stop spending your money on some things that are not going to benefit you in the future. You have to start saving for a retirement plan and emergency fund set-up.
2. Be yourself and believe in what you are doing. Follow the path you want and not the path people want you to follow. And most importantly, do what makes you happy instead of doing what makes others happy.
3. Set boundaries. Know the people you are going to be with or be without. In relationships and at work. Know Your morals personal values and worth.
4. Be willing and able to adapt. You are going to lose a lot of people across the way. Family members and friends will pass away. You should be able to make peace with everything that is out of your life
5. A better partner. I don't know how this may sound to some of you but it will be best for you to know the kind of partner you are going to be with to help you better your life. A good manners partner will be best for you.
Content created and supplied by: HotNews23 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More