Today is a blessing day that the Lord has made again and I'm going to teach you one of the wonderful plants or Herbs that you can find in Ghana and that can be used to treat some diseases. I will be glad if you can get a book and a pen to write this plant name down . So that you will never forget it and start to make good use of this herb or plant.
The name of the plant which I am going to teach you today is called 'Parsley' plant or Herb and we will go straight to know what a Parsley plant or Herb is and its importance to the body system when we use them .
Parsley is a biennial plant that is widely grown in the Mediterranean, Europe, and America although it is also grown in other parts of the world including Ghana in equatorial, tropical and subtropical areas. Parsley can be defined as it is a plant that belongs to the umbelliferae family of plants with the Twi-language name 'Nunum'.
Now let us go to the benefits or the importance of the Parsley plant to the body when you start to use them.
- It contains many important nutrients that help the body. This herb is Rich in many vitamins , particularly vitamin K, which is needed for the blood clotting and bone health, A and C vitamins.
- It is also Rich in antioxidants that can benefit your health. Antioxidants are compounds that prevent cellular damage from molecules called free radicals. It also lowers your risk of certain Diseases.
- It supports bone Health. Your bones need certain vitamins and minerals in varying amounts to remain healthy and strong. Eating food high in these nutrients has been linked to reduced risk of fractures and improved bone mineral density.
- It contains substances that fight against cancer. Parsley contains various antioxidants like flavonoids and vitamin C that may provide cancer-fighting benefits.
- They are rich in nutrients that protect your eyes from blindness. It also contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta carotene, plant compounds that protect eye health and may reduce your risk of certain age-related diseases such as AMD.
- It improves heart health. Parsley is rich in folate, a B vitamin that protects your heart and may reduce your risk of heart diseases.
- It boosts the Immune system to fight against bacteria and fungal infections when we eat them .
- It also has antibacterial properties that fight against bacterial infections in our body, And it's very good for adults when taken by mouth especially.
Thank you for reading this article today and don't forget to follow my page here to reach 10k so that I can give you more updated news here .
You can also leave your comment below on the section provided and share the articles to your friends and family to follow the page too
Content created and supplied by: News1gh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More