Please kindly click the +Follow button to get my articles first and don't forget to like.
1. The Polaris Slingshot is a three wheeled motor vehicle.The Slingshot is manufactured by Polaris industries, in the United States,Alabama, It has a tilt-adjustable steering wheel, side-by-side bucket seats,and does not lean.The Slingshot weighs 791 kg and can take up to 2 passengers.
2. Gibbs Quadski Patrol is High Speed Amphibian, complete with a transition time of less than 5 seconds between land and water, helps law enforcement extend their field of operation. Powered by a BMW K1300cc inline 4-cylinder engine, it’s capable of hitting speeds of up to 45 mph on both land and water, providing an unparalleled level of surveillance and interception never before seen before.
3. Mission Master is a modular autonomous unmanned ground vehicle designed and manufactured by Rheinmetall Canada. The vehicle can be used for reconnaissance and surveillance operations, mount and dismount forces and increase operational effectiveness. It can be fitted for tactical overwatch, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear detection, medical evacuation operations, and communication relay missions.
4. EJDER TOMA, which has 4x4 mobility, indigenous military chassis and fully independent suspension system, is manufactured for the security forces to interfere quickly and effectively against the civil
disobedience. EJDER TOMA which was uniquely designed by Nurol Makina, has been developed to maintain public order and security in rural and urban areas as well as border regions with its high off-road performance.
5. The Polaris DAGOR A1 is a special purpose vehicle specifically designed for military use and deployment. With the ability to transport up to 4,00kg of payload the DAGOR A1 can transport up to 9 warfighters and gear. Certified for internal and external air-transport the DAGOR can get to the front lines or behind them as quick as the aircraft allow. Currently in use by US Special Forces, Airborne Infantry units and many of it's allies.
Content created and supplied by: techwithElorm (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More