The pride of every lady is mostly based on the hair, read carefully to know how to make your hair longer and stronger in some few steps.
1. Combing, when you are combing your hair, don't start from the top but rather begin combing at the tip of your hair.
2. After a shower, don't comb wet hair but rather wait for it to dry before combing.
3. Don't use the massaging comb tangle up, but rather use the coarse toothed comb to untangle your hair.
4. Wash your comb twice a week, and even if possible try to change it frequently.
5. Don't comb your hair in a sharp manner or faster mode, but rather lowering your hair will improve blood circulation, and comb it slowly.
6. For easy combing, get a hair spray.
7. Make sure you nourishes your hair with hair oil to make it smooth for combing.
8. Use coconut oil as your conditioner, Avocado oil for nourishment and caster oil for quick growth.
9. Get an onion, blend it and drain all the juice by straining it with a strainer.
10. Get your self a Vaseline and mix the mixture together and apply it to your hair frequently for long and stronger hair growth.
When you follow this steps you will experience a longer and healthy hair.
Thank you for reading our article.
We will be very glad when you follow us to get access to more healthy tips. Your comments are warmly welcomed. Kindly drop your idea about this article in the comments section for reply.
Thanks for reading our article. Please do us a favor by clicking on the +Follow button in order to get access to all our newly published articles.
Content created and supplied by: Davidographix (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More