The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has called on brilliant but needy students to apply for the ‘UCC Scholarship for the needy/promising students‘. The scholarship is only meant for regular students.
The Opening date for the scheme was Monday 23rd August 2021 whereas the deadline for application of the scholarship is Friday, 17th September 2021.
Requirement For Applying
In order to qualify or be eligible for the Scholarship, a student must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a Ghanaian by birth
2. Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes
3. Must have completed at least one academic year of studies (current level 100 students can apply)
4. Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision-making
5. Must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (for applicants from surrounding communities) and above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UCC NEEDY BUT BRILLIANT/PROMISING SCHOLARSHIP
1. Visit https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/ and follow the instructions. Or copy the Bolded link above and paste it into your browser.
2. Create an account to sign up (new applicants) or sign in (students with existing accounts) using institutional email. Students yet to be issued with Institutional email address should contact the Management Information System (MIS).
3. Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents
4. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview
IMPORTANT NOTICE : Students who are currently on the scholarship and are yet to complete school are to apply to be considered for renewal.
Scholarship means a grant-in-aid to a student (as by a college, University or foundation) or someone who is receiving financial support to enable them to study which is known as a scholarship.
In the 1530s, scholarship was used to describe the ‘status of a scholar’ and 50 years later the word had taken on the meaning of a source of funds for the support of a scholar.
Content created and supplied by: Currentworldnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More