For the past few months, Ghanaian teachers have been notified by Ghana Education Service with a new development in their field, over the fact that they would be given some customised laptops with the primary aim of being abreast with IT advancements in the education sector, and to help them in researching topics that they have less knowledge about. To also aid teachers in standard-base and common core curriculum.
Each laptop costs 1550 Ghana cedis. Every teacher is making a payment of 30% of the amount and the government will be paying the remaining 70%.
So in this article, we as teachers are going to learn the various features of these laptops so that we will know how to use them when they are being handed over to us.
1. Celeron 4020 processor. or (equivalent to core i3 intel processor; core i3 are known to be lower tiered processor but highly energy efficient)
2. Internal Memory: 500 GB
3. RAM: 4GB ( very ok by today's standard)
4. Graphics: UHD 600
5. Battery: 10000 MAH ( Quite long lasting in places with limited backup)
6. The laptops come equipped with samples of lesson notes, the scheme of learning , curriculum from KG to SHS, labour act, code of conduct, the education bill, teacher standards, textbooks, Ghana constitution et' al.
Please like share and comment below your views on these laptops.
Content created and supplied by: MTTV (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More