If you have ever known or thought of the benefits of kissing, I bet you wouldn't stop.
Below are the 15 reasons that may broaden your scope a bout kissing
1. Kissing is not just meant for sex.
2. You can tell how your spouse feels about you through the kiss. Are you being kissed back?
3. Kisses are a good thermometer of your spouse's emotions. If your spouse is emotionally not OK, it will reflect on the kiss.
4. After talking about issues, kiss each other. Kissing helps to heal.
5. Kissing is good for intimacy as it says what words can't.
6. Kissing invites love making. If you want more love making, kiss more.
7. If you want to be kissed, maintain good oral hygiene. Brush your teeth at least two times a day.
8. If you want to be kissed, watch what you say and your tone. Lips that say hurtful things are not desirable.
9. After lovemaking, before you black out and sleep, kiss your spouse. It shows affection and that you were not just after an orgasm.
10. Randomly kiss your spouse. Surprise kisses are sweet.
11. Relax when kissing. There is a difference between being passionate and being forceful.
12. Flow with your spouse's rythmn. Get to learn if your spouse likes tongue kissing or not. Make it enjoyable.
13. Gentlemen, the more a woman is kissed the more she feels wanted and desired. Kissing is part of the watering that makes her feel special.
14. Learn to kiss more than the lips. Kiss your spouse's forehead, cheeks, closed eyes, back, arms, hips. It brings you two closer.
15. As you explore your spouse's body with kisses, you will unearth secrets about your spouse's body that were unknown. The skin is your ticket.
Content created and supplied by: realglobal (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More