Friday, 10th September 2021
A document is going round on social media as applicants for various Metropolitan, Municipal and District Chief Executives who were recommended by the vetting committee to the President. The document which has been intercepted by CitizenOne has three shortlisted applicants each from the MMDAs across the country. The one who found favour before the committee had his named in highlighted.
It is not clear who leaked the said document and for what purpose. Many suspect it may had leaked by top NPP members on the vetting committee. Others also suggest the local government ministry mishandled the private document.
However we cannot say for sure if the document is authentic or not. But what we can say is that all the names mentioned in the documents were applicants in the districts they were attached to. Earlier leaked documents also pointed to these individuals as probable nominees.
In the Greater Accra region, there were no decisions on two municipalities namely Krowor and Tema West. However in Kpone Katamanso, there were two nominees who were recommended by the committee namely Felix Tetteh and Samuel Okoe Amanquah according to the document.
Below is the full list of nominees for other MMDAs in Great Accra region
1. Ashaiman - Albert Okyere
2. Tema - Charles O. Boateng
3. AMA - Mohammed Nii Adjei Sowa
4. Ledzokuku - Mordecai Quashie
5. Shai Osudoku - Rennar Awatey Kwasi Noah
6. Ablekuma West - George Cyril Bray
7. Ablekuma North - Kofi Ofori
8. Ablekuma Central - Mariama Korle Amani
9. Weija Gbawe - Patrick Kwasi Brako
10. La Nkwantanang-Madina - Abukari Sadic Ahmed
11. Ha Central - Mohammed Bashiru Kamara
12. Ga South - Joseph Nyami Stephen
13. Ga West - Michael Nii Boye Adjei
13. Ga North - Simon Sekyim
14. Ga East - Elizabeth Kaakie Mann
15. Ayawaso Central - Alhaji Mohammed Quaye
16. Ayawaso North - Aminu Mohammed Zakaria
17. Ayawaso West - Sandra Owusu-Ahinkrah
18. Ayawaso East - Adam Sabo Abdul-Rahman
19. Ada West - Sampson Tetteh Kpankpa
20. Ada East - Sara Dugbatie Pobee
21. Ningo-Prampram - Jonathan Teye Doku
22. La Dadekotopon - Solomon Kotey Nikoi
23. Korle Klotey - Samuel Nii Adjei Tawia
24. Okaikwei North - Boye Laryea
25. Adentan - Joseph Odai Boye
CitizenOne will publish the list of other regions in subsequent editions. Do well to follow me tin order to receive the updates automatically.
Content created and supplied by: CitizenOne (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More