Honey is a sweet and nutritious ingredient for your health. Everyone has benefited from it. Below are the health benefits of honey that are supported by science. But before you read on to benefit from this article, don't forget to hit on the follow button located at the top right corner of your screen so you do not miss out on daily health tips and simple home remedies.
1. Raw honey is rich in with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes which boost the immune system. Cold and flu symptoms, such as coughs, sore throats, and congestion are also kept at bay when treated with honey.
2. honey produces hormone named melatonin, which is responsible for regulating sleep and wake cycles.
3. Honey can help with some risk factors that are common in diabetics. It controls blood sugar level.
It helps lower LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and inflammation, and raises HDL cholesterol.
4. Drinking a cup of warm water with half a fresh lemon a teaspoon of honey will help to detoxify the liver and reduce the affect of alcohol.
5. Honey is also excellent for your heart. It helps your arteries to increase blood flow.
6. Another health benefits of honey is it aids weight loss. Honey is rich in amino acids and a number of valuable vitamins and minerals, many of which benefit the body’s metabolism. To lose weight loss mix honey with lemon in warm water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
like, share, and drop all your comments down below. all your questions are warmly welcomed.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained in this aritcle are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Content created and supplied by: Healthmatics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More