Renowned Ghanaian broadcaster Kwame Sefa Kayi popularly known as Chairman General is a year older today, June 20. Born on June 20, 1970, the award-winning broadcaster has just clocked 49 years. Sefa Kayi has been the host of Peace FM flagship program Kokokroo for the past 15 years.
He is one of the most respected media personalities in the country right now. Below is the fact about Kwame Sefah Kayi that you might not know;
1. He was an Actor: He was one of the go-to male actors in the movie industry in the mid-90s but for some reason(s), he has not been featured in movies in recent years. The last movie he featured in, was some five years ago, in the Shirley Frimpong-Manso movie, ‘Scorned’ According to Sefa Kayi, he stopped acting because it was not paying.
2. SHS/Tertiary: He completed his secondary education at the Okuapeman Secondary School. He then got admission into the Ghana Institute of Journalism, where he obtained a Certificate in Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing, and a Certificate In Advanced Communication.
3. Awards: He has crowned Ghana
Journalist of the Year in 2017. Sefa Kayi guided his show to win three RTP Awards (2013, 2014, and 2015).
4. Marital Status: Sefa Kayi got married to Barbara Kusi Ampofo in 2004. He has three children, two girls, and a boy.
5. Tribe: Sefa Kayi is a proud Ewe as he is from the Volta Region.
Note: Please consider following me for more
Content created and supplied by: rocksonbaffoe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More