Welcome to my channel once again dear reader, Keep her from being sad. Girls can get pretty emotional during their periods, so make sure she isn’t. Play games with her and try to maybe let her win(unless she likes when you win). Watch her favorite shows with her. Anything to keep her mind off the cramps or mature things to do as a guy when your girlfriend is on her period :
1. Do not get terrified by the idea of this monthly visit from Mother Nature. Don't sprint away from your loved one at the prospect of an impending visit. It will annoy them for sure. Remember, it is completely natural and not in her control.
2. Let her be lazy and exist in her oversized T shirt. Do not pressurize her to be active and exercise.
3: Don't argue with her, listen to her even if you have done nothing, take your revenge the next week.
4. Be there for her: Hold her when she wants to lean on you. Simply letting her sleep in your arms can make her feel comfortable. Just being there and being sweet makes anyone feel better. Make her realize that you are there for her through thick and thin.
5. Ask her if she needs help. Maybe she is craving for a good back massage or a calming legs massage. Trust me, it helps.
6. Do not blame anything on her period even if they are the reason. Boys tend to have weird misconceptions about periods. If a girl is angry or aggravated, they instantly assume that she is on her period. Maybe she is but don't blame periods for anything.
7. Keep her from being sad. Girls can get pretty emotional during their periods, so make sure she isn’t. Play games with her and try to maybe let her win(unless she likes when you win). Watch her favorite shows with her. Anything to keep her mind off the cramps
8. Do not comment on what she eats. Girls (well, me!) tend to resort to food to seek happiness and comfort. All diets and bulging tummies are forgotten. They binge on chocolates, candies, cookies, biscuits etc and your duty is to keep your mouth shut and get them more treats. She is losing blood and feeling bloated.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More