There are some simple but highly effective ways to tell if someone really and truly loves you. There are certain things that they will do when in love that makes it easy to tell.
Although you may have to take a step back and evaluate your relationship, these tell-tale signs can help you to clue in on how they feel.
So, if you want to know if it's true love, here are eight ways to detect if that person is for real:
1. If someone loves you, they won’t make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention. They know the way to make you feel at home.
2. If someone loves you, you don’t have to keep begging them for a text, call or attention.
3. If someone loves you, they’ll admire you for something less obvious and they’ll never ask you to do things that you obviously can’t.
4. If someone loves you, they will never let you go sleep wondering if you still matter.
5. If someone loves you, they won’t let the energy you’ve shared with them be wasted.
6. If someone loves you, they won’t let you lose the best years of your life by being toxic to you.
7. If someone really loves you, they wouldn’t let you slip away. No matter how bad the situation may seem.
8. If someone loves you, they will never hurt you. And if they do, you’ll see that in their eyes, they’re hurting too.
9. If someone loves you, they won’t hesitate to tell you the songs that kept them alive when they felt like nothing else could save them.
10. If someone loves you, they’ll appreciate your nude soul far more than your nude body.
11. If someone loves you, they will make you a better person than you were once before.
12. If someone loves you, they’ll understand that no matter how good your heart is, it also gets tired.
13. If someone loves you, no matter how busy they are, they will always find a special time for you and don’t let you wait too long for their text or call.
Content created and supplied by: AboagyeSafty (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More