Which type of foods and fruits do you eat during your pregnancy period? Have you taught about foods and fruits you are not supposed to take during pregnancy? As a pregnant woman, there are some things you shouldn't take for granted especially the way you eat, why because the fetus in the womb depends on the foods you consume for survival. When the food is taken into the body it then diffuses and passes through the biblical cord to the fetus in the womb. Is not everything that you need to consume as a pregnant woman. In this article, we have made some selections of foods and fruits women should not consume during their pregnancy period.
The following foods and fruits below should not be consumed by pregnant women.
1. Fresh or undercooked meats: Undercooked or raw meats are not good for pregnant women since it contains a certain bacteria known as toxoplasmosis, this bacteria is almost found in every raw meat. This infectious bacteria affects the developing fetus in the womb and can lead to miscarriage.
2. Pineapple: Every human needs fresh produce fruit but not all fruits are good for pregnant women's consumption. Pregnant women shouldn't take pineapple, why because pineapples contain a certain enzyme known as bromelain. This enzyme is found in the stem and fruit of the pineapple plant. Consuming pineapple during the pregnancy period can lead to stillbirth. It can also cause womb destruction.
3. Raw or uncooked eggs: Eating raw or undercooked eggs do not contribute to your health as a pregnant woman. Raw eggs contain salmonella. Salmonella is a bacteria found in raw eggs this bacteria can cause miscarriage in a pregnant woman.
4. Undercooked or fresh fish: Fishes are good for human consumption because they are rich in protein but taking raw or undercooked fish is not good for one's health especially for pregnant women. Vibrio, norovirus, and salmonella are some of the harmful bacteria found in raw meats example fish, these bacteria can cause blindness in the newly born baby, it can lead to miscarriage and stillbirth, they can also cause problems in the womb.
5. Unripe papaya: To prevent miscarriage and disorders in newly born babies, pregnant women should avoid the eat of unripe papaya. The papaya, especially the unripe one contains bacteria known as latex this bacteria causes dangers to the developing fetus in the womb that's why a pregnant woman should avoid the eat of unripe papaya.
To prevent miscarriage and other womb destructions, avoid the eat of the aforementioned foods and fruits during your pregnancy period. Thanks for reading. Please like, comment, share, and follow the channel for daily updates. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Brainstorm_360 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More