1. The most powerful way to win an argument is to ask questions.
2. If you want people to take your words seriously, say that your father taught you this. People tend to believe parents’ advice inherently.
3. If you forget someone's name in a social gathering, introduce them to someone you know. They will automatically say their name, and you can capture it.
4. People mostly remember the first and last things to occur, and barely the middle. When scheduling an interview, ask what times the employer is interviewing and try to be first or last.
5. If you think someone is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. If they correct you, it’s legit.
6. If you want the noisy auditorium to almost instantly quiet down, just open your mouth as if you’re talking while gesturing at the same time. People will immediately quiet down, trying to grasp what is it exactly that you are saying or doing.
7. If you want your friend to carry something, just keep talking to them while handing them the bag. Most people will automatically take the bag without thinking.
8. If you really want something from someone, frame it as an offer rather than a request.
9. If you want to make people like you, create situations where physical touch is natural. Make your physical touch is subtle like a brief touch on her arm or back, but not too much.
Content created and supplied by: Aware247 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More