Ways to boost male fertility and increase sperm count
Infertility in males is when a man has a poor chance of making his female partner pregnant. It usually depends on the quality of the sperm cells.
1. Exercise regularly. Apart from good general health, exercising regularly can boost testosterone levels and improve fertility.
2. Get enough vitamin C. You’re probably familiar with vitamin C’s ability to boost immune system. According to studies, taking antioxidants such as vitamin C improves the quality of semen.
3. Relax and minimise stress. Its hard to get in the mood when you are feeling stressed. Stress may reduce your sexual satisfaction and impair your fertility.
4. Get enough vitamin D. Vitamin D is important for male fertility. It is another nutrient that may boost your testosterone levels.
5. Limit your alcohol intake. Avoid heavy alcohol consumption as it reduces testosterone levels thereby affecting the quality of semen.
Content created and supplied by: Sarhas (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More