Thank for opening this article. Kindly click on the follow icon for more captivating articles
1. Invest in yourself:Master a skill and practice it within your town or community. They are the people to refer you to people to generate more money
2. Make Savings: Make sure you save every month no matter how small it is. Do not save into your own pocket, save at the Bank to earn interest on your capital.
3. Pursue a business venture: Make sure you start your own business in your community. Don't start a business everyone is doing. Be innovative and bring new ideas for you to succeed in your business.
4. A Retirement Plan: Make sure you plan for life after retirement if not going out for dinner will be something difficult for you. Aside your social security contribution, do your own savings.
5. Acquire Assets: Make sure you have assets to your name so that incase you lose your job you will have something to rely on. Buy a land or build a house for yourself. You can also buy commercial vehicles to be operating for you.
6. Offset Debts: Make sure you settle anyone you are owing to avoid stress. Do not spend on anything. Do not take loan to invest because it's a very bad idea and you would not benefit from it. Free mind can improve your productivity and effeciency level.
7. Invest in Quality Relationship: Make sure you surround yourself with people who have the same vision with you because you are building a team of millionaires. They can help you achieve your goals.
8. Insurance: Insure your assets and your life as the future is not known. You can lose your assets at anytime but when you insure them, you will be covered.
9. Real Estate: Build a house and give it out for rent. It is one of the Investments with less risk.
10. Have your own apartment: have an apartment for your family to avoid being chased out by someone.
Kindly click on the follow icon to get more interesting articles.
Tell us of what you think of the article and what you want on our next article by commenting.
Content created and supplied by: Nazeef69 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More