Transferring credit from your SIM to another on the same network is very simple if you know the shortcode and how to go about it.
MTN and other networks have made it possible for anyone to transfer credit from his or her SIM to another SIM without involving a merchant or retailer.
Follow This Steps Carefully
Step 1: The Registration
* First dial *198# on your phone
* A pop up will appear, choose option 1( activate)
* After selecting option 1, you will be asked to choose a new PIN, and that doesn't mean it's your Momo PIN code but just any PIN you can remember.
For example 1234, 1111, 0000, 5555, 1122, and others.
* After entering your referred PIN, you will be asked to re-enter the same PIN again.
And you are done with registration
Step 2: How To Make The Transfer
After you are done with the registration, take the person phone you want to transfer to or from and register like the same process you did.
* Now, dial the same code *198#
* Choose option 2(transfer)
* Enter the receiver's number
* Now, enter the amount you want to transfer
* You will be asked to enter a decimal value which is 00(Two zeros)
* The final step is to enter the PIN you used in the registration. After that confirm the transfer(Entering 1) and you are good to go.
Take Note: If you forget the code you can't make any transfer unless a new SIM. So be careful with the code you choose. Let it be simple.
Thanks For Your Time And If You Were Able To Do It Please Comment
Content created and supplied by: HonEhEs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More