When animal bites or scratches breaking the skin, several problems can come up; the most essential is an infection caused by the saliva of the animal. A dog bite may be an insignificant injury or a severe attack, especially in kids. If a dog bites you, you should insist instantly from the dog owner evidence of immunization, rabies is very dangerous and it can kill if left untreated on time. Note that if the dog is foaming at the mouth is a signal of rabies. If the owner of the dog cannot be identified, the dog should be held in order to be tested for diseases. There is also the threat of tetanus in all puncture injuries. Do not ever run from a dog it ignites the animal's instincts to chase and bite.
1. Wash the dog bite carefully with soap and warm water for more than 5 minutes to remove the saliva; then rinse with cold water and put gauze on it. Take Vitamin C because it helps to combat infection.
2. Take vitamin B because it helps in the production of antibodies.
3. If the bite is big, consult a doctor immediately it may be indispensable to be stitched.
4. Take ½ teaspoon powder of black cumin seeds two times daily.
5. Take Echinacea in tea form.
6. Goldenseal tea the first day is very suitable for dog bites. It is inappropriate to be used by pregnant women.
7. Goldenseal used directly on the bite is useful as a natural antibiotic.
8. Garlic is a natural antibiotic which can help in treating a dog bite. You should take few cloves of garlic three times in a day until your wound is healed.
Content created and supplied by: Healthmatics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More