Most wall geckos are nocturnal, hiding during the day and hunting for insects at night. They can be seen climbing walls of houses and other buildings especially the corners and inside ceilings. Are these creatures harmful for human? one may ask, These small geckos are non-venomous and not harmful to humans. Most medium-sized to large geckos are docile, but may bite if distressed, which can pierce skin. The animal is very adaptable and may prey on insects and spiders, displacing other gecko species which are less robust or generally aggressive however, this animal does have a lot of bacteria in its mouth, that could cause an infection and food poisoning to human which is why it is harmful to live with them. In this article, i am going to talk about five proven ways to get rid of wall geckos naturally at home.
1. You can get rid of wall geckos through mixing some pepper and water in a spray bottle and spray the solution around your home in hidden places such as under the refrigerator, behind the couch, or on the walls or any other warm place that is prone to them.
2. If you have eggshells, you can place them around your home to scare off geckos. If you have mothballs, you can place them around to repel geckos. If you have coffee and tobacco, you can make a gecko poison.
3. Just like Egg shell, place a garlic in the corners and hidden place in your house at their inhabitants to repel them.
4. Onions are great repellents for wall geckos as well. Cut a few onion slices and place them at the corners to get rid of them.
5. Another way to get rid of wall geckos is placing a sticky traps around their dwelling place. immediately they walk on it, they will stick to the tape.
Content created and supplied by: Bigils.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More