Every creation is meant for a particular purpose to help shape human existence. The use of a particular creation is mostly determined by the society in which it finds itself. This confirms the saying that "resources are not but they become"
Plants have the purposes of providing food, medicine, oxygen and a lot others.
Some societies however have set of creation that have been culturally tagged as evil.
Among the Akans, the following animals are believed to be evil in society.
1. The crow: This is a beautiful bird with black and white feathers. This bird among the Akans is believed to be a witch bird. It is believed among the Akans that before a human witch operates, he/she has to turn into it's preferred evil animal. The crow is believed to be an animal that witches usually turn into or operates through.
2. The vulture: The vulture is said to be a bird that witches are believed to operate through or turn into. As a result, if one sees a vulture in a dream, he/she has a cause to worry in the Akan society.
3. Wall geckos: Wall geckos are lizard-like creatures that are believed to be used as spies of witches and wizards.They are usually found in hidden places in our rooms. The listen and capture every scene in the house to the witches and wizards.
4. Goats: Most goats that are found on our streets especially late in the night are believed to be witches.
5. Dogs and cats are also believed to have a link to witchcraft. A person who dreams of being chased by either a cat or dog interpretes it as being pursued by witches.
These are cultural beliefs and have not been proven scientifically.
Please, FOLLOW and COMMENT.
Content created and supplied by: Jmahama (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More