If you should take your phone and search for “who is the biggest liar in Ghana on Google”, the first ranking result you’ll get is ‘The Vice-President of the Republic of Ghana”.
And as we all know, His Excellency Dr Mahamudu Bawumia as the current Vice-President in Ghana.
So, why Ghanaians tag Bawumia as a liar
Bawumia during his 2016 campaign made some promises which turned out to be false as they didn’t fulfill them after winning power.
He constantly repeated the below Promises in 2016 but all were turned to be either fraud or big fraud.
1) Fight against Galamsey – deception
2) Fight against corruption – never happened
4) Build 350 brand new SHS – big fraud
5) One village dam - deception
6) $1million per constituent – big fraud
7) Free Bank account per citizen – fraud
8) Protecting the public purse – never happened
9) No village will be without toilet – never happened
10) No village would be without water – never happened
11) Make Accra the cleanest city – never happened
12) Job creation – never happened
13) Promise to operate lean govt – fraud
14) Zero tolerance for nepotism – fraud
15) Develop Ghana without borrowing – never happened
16) Punish corrupt govt appointees – never happened
17) One constituency One warehouse – never happened
18) Hot meal and chocolate per child – never happened
19) Reducing electricity tariff – never happened
20) Reducing fuel prices – never happened
21) Reducing water tariff – never happened
22) Stabilize the Ghana Cedi – fraud
23) Reduce cost of living -never happened
Please follow and like for more news
Content created and supplied by: News360 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More